Wear CAREFREE® Breathable liners on all days between your period to maintain that fresh panty feel. These also protect your favorite panties from sweat and light discharge. Change your liner, not your panty during the day.
- 3X more breathable*; allows air to circulate so your skin can breathe
- Cotton soft, gentle on skin
- Invisible comfort
- Wide adhesive strip: keeps liners securely in place
- Scented 15s Flats
- Scented 8s
- Scented 20s
- Unscented 20s
- Scented 40s
*vs Carefree Super Dry
How to Use
- Wash your hands with an antibacterial soap and water.
- Dry your hands using a clean cotton towel.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper. Peel off the piece of paper that covers the adhesive side of the liner.
- Lay your panty flat and place the adhesive side of the liner on the center area. It should be directly beneath your private part.
- When changing, pull off the used liner. Roll it up like a sleeping bag and place it inside the wrapper of the fresh liner. Dispose in a trash bin. Never flush a liner to avoid clogging.
- Wash your hands after.
We recommend you to change liners approximately every 4 hours
Where to buy