Learn the basics of using liners. Bonus: Some fun secrets for us girls, too!
Sanitary pads are a blessing for women around the world! Taking care of periods every month for almost a week is no easy task. Sanitary napkins, along with other aids such as tampons and menstrual cups, have certainly made menstrual cycles much more manageable. However, what about the days before periods, when you’re faced with spotting and white discharge? Sanitary pads aren’t the best solution to deal with these. Hence, panty liners come to rescue!
Liners (also known as panty liners) are like a spare pair of undies that can be changed any time of the day. Liners for periods are meant to be used in between periods to absorb discharge that’s naturally released from the vagina. These will leave you feeling fresh and clean throughout the day. These also serve as a “backup” or an “added protection” in your undies until you’re completely comfortable using a tampon all by itself.
HOW TO USE A LINER
- Wash your hands with an antibacterial soap and water.
- Dry your hands using a clean cotton towel.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper. Peel off the piece of paper that covers the adhesive side of the liner.
- Lay your panty flat and place the adhesive side of the liner on the center area. It should be directly beneath your private part.
- When changing, pull off the used liner. Roll it up like a sleeping bag and place it inside the wrapper of the fresh liner. Dispose in a trash bin. Never flush a liner to avoid clogging.
- Wash your hands after.
Also, like a sanitary pad, you might want to change your panty liner every 4 hours to prevent infection and irritation.
CAREFREE®Liners are a great way to keep your undies feeling fresh and dry every day. So, the next time that white discharge or spotting make your days dull and gloomy, grab a liner and use them to sail through your days feeling active and energetic!