- What is the promo?
Under the Carefree® BTS Album Raffle Promotion (“Promo”), a consumer may get the chance to win one (1) BTS Proof album if they purchase P1,499.00 worth of Carefree and/or Modess products on Shopee via the official Johnson & Johnson Philippines store.
- When is the promo period?
The Promo runs from June 8, 2022 to June 12, 2022 on social media platforms nationwide and select e-commerce platforms.
- Who can qualify for the promo?
a. Residents of the serviceable areas by Shopee Express in the Philippines from 18 years old and above.
- What are the prizes?
A winner will be given one (1) BTS Proof Anthology Album Compact Edition (“Prize”). Fifty winners will be chosen to win the Prize. To be delivered to winners by July 31,2022.
- How to join?
An interested participant must purchase P1,499.00 worth of Carefree and/or Modess products on the Shopee official Johnson & Johnson Philippines store.
Carefree® BTS Album Raffle Promotion
Type of Promotion: Sales Promotion – Raffle
Promo Period: June 8, 2022 – June 12, 2022
Culmination/Awarding: July 4, 2022
Coverage: Residents of the serviceable areas by Shopee Express in the Philippines, 18 years old and above at the time of purchase
I. Promo Mechanics
- The Carefree® BTS Album Raffle Promotion (“Promo”) runs from June 8, 2022, to June 12, 2022, on social media platforms nationwide and select e-commerce platforms.
- To join the Promo, make a single purchase transaction of P1,499.00 worth of Carefree and/or Modess products on Shopee from June 8-12, 2022 and get a chance to win a BTS Proof Anthology Album Compact Edition. Fifty winners will be chosen to win the Prize.
- For an entry to be considered valid, order time stamp and total amount purchased will be checked by aCommerce (Kamille Ocampo, aCommece Account Manager for J&J, Gian Nakpil and Celeste Cunanan, aCommerce Customer Service Agents) and Shopee team.
i. Minimum purchase of P1,499.00 of Carefree and/or Modess products from the official Johnson & Johnson Shopee store.
ii. Items need to be fully paid and delivered, inclusive of 5-day delivery period and 7-day return period upon receipt of delivery.
- Only consumers residing in the Philippines within serviceable areas of Shopee Express, from 18 years old and above during the Promo period from June 8 to June 12, 2022 are qualified to join the Promo. Applicable local laws and regulations and company policies and guidelines will apply in determining the winners.
- Only one entry is allowed per consumer.
- Personal data provided will be used as contact reference should the consumer be a winner.
- Fifty (50) people will be chosen as winners, with the presence of the DTI representatives, of all qualified entries submitted during the Promo Period, on July 4, 2022, to be announced via http://www.facebook.com/CarefreePH.
- A letter will be delivered to the home address of the promo winners. In addition, a message will be sent to the winners, through the Customer Service of aCommerce via official Johnson & Johnsons Shopee Store Chat, that they have each won one (1) BTS Proof Anthology Album Compact Edition. A representative from partner agency will also call and message the winners, to ensure and confirm that the notification gets to the winners. The contact and delivery details from the winners are share with Johnson & Johnson (Philippines), Inc. (“JJPI”).
- Winners’ names will be posted on http://www.facebook.com/CarefreePH in the official promo winners announcement post.
- Winners will be required to fully accomplish, as applicable, and submit the following information and documents in order to avail of the prize:
i. Agreement to Privacy Notice and Consent
ii. Complete shipping address in the Philippines
iii. 2 valid government-issued IDs and/or Official School IDs with picture and signature, such as
- Driver’s License
- SSS or GSIS
- Voter’s ID
- Official School ID
- Claiming of prize for all fifty (50) winners will be via shipment to their provided shipping address. Shipment of prizes will happen in July 2022. JJPI / agency contact shall notify winners once prize has been shipped. Redemption of the prize shall only be completed once the winner has confirmed with JJPI / agency contact that they have received the prize. JJPI / agency contact shall assume receipt of the prize if winner does not confirm within three (3) weeks from the time they are notified of the prize having been shipped.
- Winners who have not confirmed receipt of notification registered mail within sixty (60) days from the date of sending of such notification registered mail or publication of the names of the winners whichever comes last, will have their prize forfeited in favor of JJPI upon prior approval of DTI. JJPI / agency contact shall call and message the winners three (3) days before the sixty (60) days are up as a reminder to claim their prizes. Forfeiture of prize will be enforced by informing the winner via call or email that the prize has been forfeited at the sixtieth (60th) day.
- Johnson & Johnson Philippines shall shoulder the 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.00.
- A winner can only win once.
- Specific products or variants contained in the prize are at the discretion of JJPI. Prizes are not transferable and/or convertible to cash by the winners. Specifically, each of the 50 winners will receive:
i. 1 (one) BTS Proof Anthology Album Compact Edition
- For all questions or concerns, the consumer may refer to or contact any of the following:
a. Promo Mechanics Microsite - carefree.com.ph/AlbumRaffleMechanics
b. Carefree® Website page - https://www.Carefree.com.ph/contact-us
c. Johnson & Johnson (Philippines), Inc. Consumer Care Center at (02) 8368-8230
d. Carefree® Philippines Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/CarefreePH)
- All submissions will be reviewed. An Entry that does not comply with the qualifications and requirements provided in the Promo Mechanics will be disqualified.
- JJPI reserves the right to disqualify participants who hack or attempt to hack the Promo, manipulate any related documents, or try to unfairly influence the Promo or other participants in any way.
- All employees of JJPI, JJIS (ROHQ), JJGS and their relatives, and any other party who is directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the Promo and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Promo.
- Violation of or non-compliance with any of the promo mechanics shall be a ground for automatic disqualification.
III. General Terms & Conditions
- In no event shall JJPI, its affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the consumer for any monetary amount greater than the value of the Prize due to the prize winner under the rules and regulations of this Promo.
- JJPI is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, undeliverable email, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, mobile/telephone, mobile/telephone line or other mobile/telephone related problems or errors, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promo, or by any human error which may occur in connection with this Promo.
- In the case that the list of winners does not reach the allocated 50 prizes, JJPI will hold on to the leftover albums.
IV. Privacy Notice and Consent.
JJPI, by itself or by its authorized service providers will collect and process your personal data, such as your name, email address, delivery address and contact details, to [i] deliver your promo prize, and [ii] include you in our J&J customer relationship management database.
By replying “AGREE” button, you agree to the collection and processing of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Notice.
You agree to waive all ownership, rights and interests to any Promo Material, as well as any Entry that will be submitted in and for the Promo, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and right to publicity, relative to or arising from any Promo Material, including the Entry, containing your name. You understand that, once your name is published in JJPI’s website and/or posted on JJPI’s official digital media platforms, JJPI cannot control how the individuals visiting JJPI’s website and digital media platforms use your names.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-144775, Series of 2022